I have been sick this entire week and going on the computer hurts my eyes and makes them water, so I choose not to, don't hate me~!
Oh and hey, here's some advice, if you think your going to sneeze but it isn't coming, its stuck pretty much, say watermelon. As crazy as it seems and as much as I hate to admit it, it actually works (:
So my week....well it was filled with SICK. I couldn't do much and on Tuesday, my back hurt so much, I couldn't even get out of bed. School was not to shabby though (: Gym was just volleyball and we even played dodgeball once. I actually like to just play volleyball, but not the actual one. We play this one called Queen's Court, and it doesn't matter how many people you have, as long as you get the ball over the net and in bounds. (; We played twice and not to sound like I am bragging or anything but my team won both times ;D. Geo is probably my most boring class. I even like English more. And NOTHING is as monotone as English. But yeah. Me no likey Geo. The only decent part is the bowling. Which we did yesterday. Math is just.....Math. Same old same old (;. French is really fun! I enjoy French, because I actually do like learning other language. My teacher though, moved this REALLY annoying guy and his friend beside me......people say I am the girl version of him. The annoying guy. But I don't think so, right? English....so....monotone.....zzzzzz. We got a project and me and my friend B are partners! WHOOT. We have to do amazing on it though. 50 marks guys.
On another note, I went to the gym on Tuesday! Pretty proud of myself (: Worked out! Today to, because it class we go to the ALC....A bit awkward at first, for those who know what I am talking about, but it ended up okay. Also I had a choir concert ON THE SAME DAY. So needless to say, my Tuesday was busy.
Today, also, this guy pissed me off. see nobody likes him, I don't get how ANYBODY can stand him. I don't like him, just saying. Actually on the contrary, I EXTREMELY DISLIKE him. Not hate, hate means passion, and just no. I seriously wonder if he likes the sound of his own voice though, because he is always talking and being really loud. And he always tells everyone to shut up and how they have no friends, but seriously HE NEEDS TO SHUT UP BECAUSE HE IS THE LOUDEST AND HE HAS NO FRIENDS. His name starts with an E, get it? Your probably wondering why I am bothering even mentioning him, but he pissed me off exceptionally well today. And I need to vent. It probably won't happen again, but it is him. Seriously. One day when we graduate, I'm going to go up to him and say "I don't need a good bye, just stand there while I BEAT YOU UP." (: I told him to shut up today, fine moment~.
Well I don't have anything else to really say, so yeah.
Keep on potassium pumping guys.
Peace and Zefron.
Night <3
"Mars looks exceptionally bright tonight."
Oh my goodness, I know who you're talking about. Someone seriously needs to set him straight. What did he do this time?
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope you feel better soon! <3
I love your title.
Alright, I miss you.
bye.
POTASSIUM PUMP!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel, S. I'm pretty sure I've been sick since September. Blah. I am SO not ready for the beep test Monday. I can barely breathe :/
ReplyDeleteThank you for suggesting that we play dodgeball. Looking forward to Friday this week :)
I have a feeling I know who you're talking about. EP, right? Such a dick..
Peace and Zefron = made my day :P
Taylor- It's more like what did he not do? I'm sure you can answer that question (;
ReplyDeleteI feel tons better now (:
And thanks (:
Miss you too <3
M- YEAH POTASSIYM PUMP! (; on 3, ready? ONE TWO THREE! WHOOT WHOOT~!
AS- I am no longer sick, I hope you aren't either~! I LOVE LE DODGEBALL. Yes, yes he is.
haha made my day too (: