Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Your Eyes Speak The Truth.

Did you know that? Somehow I am pretty good at hiding it though, because people never seem to know when I am lying. Which isn't a good thing guys.

I am not saying you don't pay attention, you are just a bit careless. I am not afraid to admit it. You don't really see when you look.

Anyway, I didn't mean to make a harsh post, I was actually going to do the opposite, I wanted to talk about something, but I am not so sure about it.

Something got me thinking. If I was in a tough spot, my reputation was ruined, would you guys stay by my side, or would you be quick to judge me without listening to me first? I know running away would be the easiest option in this case; but it won't help. I would be brave and stay. Even if I think running away would be for the better; I would stay because I would want to fix everything. That doesn't mean if one of my "friends" realized the truth, I would forgive them easily. I mean they believed something without talking to me about it. That just shows me I shouldn't trust them.

I was just mentioning that because I just wondered what would happen if it happened. I would be completely alone. I don't know what I would do.

Also I want to answer a question my friend B asked me. I DON'T KNOW. You asked me something in class, and honestly, I might have said something else, but I honestly don't know. I used to. I will admit that, but right now I don't know. But I do know that I sure as hell don't WANT to. I wish every night for it to just pass. Life would be so much simpler. I am surprised that you saw it in my eyes. I thought for a minute that you could actually see the truth. But then you believed what I said. Well, I am not sure if you did, but you sure as hell didn't push it. I would have. I do. Just be honest with me. If you think I am lying push me to tell you the truth. Because it will help, no matter how much I refuse to tell you anything. If you were a good friend, you would push.

I am not yelling guys, just one of those harsh truth kind of things. I apologize if I offend anyone, but I am not sorry. Just deal with it, but don't come crying to me, because you chose to read this.

On a lighter note, the......er, well lets just say this thing, I am finally starting to let go, I realize that it isn't going to go anywhere and it isn't anywhere. and hopefully my heart will listen too. I am not going to lie to myself anymore. This time it is actually working. It's time to free myself. Today. I like this feeling. (:

Taylor, I wish you were here, miss you everyday <3

Night <3

"And I'm on my way to believing..."

5 comments:

  1. I think I would stay. I know in the past I would have *and have) run away but I think now I would stay. My friends mean to much to me to believe rumors more than them and even if rumors were true I would try to view it as how I would feel if what happened with them happened to me and how I would feel if everyone abandoned me. You are amazing never forget that <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats exactly what I was thinking, I mean how would you feel if you saw a friend going through that; so think twice before leaving. And thanks (: <3 Your great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. S, you know that we are too close for me to be physically able to leave you. You mean so much to me and reading that part made me almost laugh out loud, for that is such an impossibility that it seems like a frightening nightmare. You should know that the day I leave you will be a time for you to worry immensely, because it could only mean one of three things:
    One: That I am at high risk to start to kill everything in my sight, for I have lost my mind
    Two: That I am hosting an alien inside of me or
    Three: That my body has been replaced by a robot that aspires to take over the world.

    Carpe diem, S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well now I know that your no alien or robot, thank god I was worried.
    And thanks M, I really appreciate it (: I know you aren't really the type to show your feelings to anyone, and this means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. The title of my blog post I was writing was carpe diem!!!! :) I LOVE THAT SAYING! :)

    And S, I know that I've technically left you since I've moved away, but I'm still always going to be here for you and I would never leave your side if something happened. In fact, I would fly back from Saudi Arabia asap to come and help you as much as I could. <3

    love you!!
    P.s - I'm replying to your e-mail too!!!

    ReplyDelete