Sunday, 5 February 2012

Le Fantastique.

I am currently watching the superbowl and OF COURSE the team I am cheering for is LOSING. It's like a curse; the team I cheer for is ALWAYS losing. Has been for well ever.

Other then that, exams are done! School tomorrow, and a brand new semester (: THANK THE LORD I AM DONE SCIENCE. I AM MOVING ON TO LE FRENCH. LE FREEEEEEEEEEEENCH.

My second semester consists of Gym, Geo, Math, Le French, and English; all in that order. I am happy cause I feel like this semester will be more fun and easier. I really didn't like Science and Keyboarding was just BORING. I only liked the last couple of classes because I got to just go on the computer for fun, which means of course I blogged. Math, English, and History were good classes though, I will definitely miss History and my English teacher ):

So here's to a brand new start, I guess you could call it that, because it definitely is going to be different. Taylor is moving, soon, like a few days. I can't change that but that doesn't mean I like it. I really don't want her to go, but I have to let her. Forgetting her is something completely different, it will never occur. I can't forget someone I care about, ever <3

Other then that, since I have nothing to study for I am focusing on my music, I haven't written anything since My Sweet Little Soldier, I guess I just have no inspiration. I do have a few lyrics, and I think I have something that will start soon, and surprise surprise, it's a love song. I haven't written one yet actually, one that I like. I have written a song about love that will never die, a song about believing, and a song about letting go of a love that won't last. I really want to write a love song. I am starting and I have a couple ideas, of other songs, it depends how strong I feel about it for me to actually write one that I would show.

I think it's time for me to give some advice, some advice people might not like, but its realistic. We should all learn to let go. Not of friends, not even of love, but of choices. People might not like the choices you make; and of course it depends what choice it is; but if its of following your dreams; you should not make people happy; especially if it won't make you happy. Sometimes you should focus on yourself , on what makes you smile. Making people happy might make you feel good, but will you love what your doing? Just think about it.

Letting go means different things; if its about something unrealistic like doing cartwheels on the ceiling or admitting a friend is moving. For me it's the later. But just cause your letting go, doesn't mean you should just stop. Take flying for example. You can't physically jump up and expect to stay there, but you can soar in other ways; like in a talent, or standing up to a bully. Doing something that your happy doing and you feel good about it. Like saving whales. Even helping a kitten of a high branch in a tree.

I am learning to fly, as my title shows. I haven't mentioned it but; I want to have that feeling inside that makes me feel like I am in the clouds; not cloud nine particularly, I don't want to find love, no matter how impaitent I am, I have to admit I am scared. Of what might happen and what will happen. I want to fly. I have started, one step at a time. I finally showed you my songs, and one day I might even find it in me to sing them, out loud, for you to hear. I also just want to show the world who I am, what better then to start in a small place like this? I am starting to fly, like the baby chick starting to flap their wings. I can't wait till I actually fly.

I want to follow my dreams. Just so we are clear, I don't want to sing for a living, it's a pass time. I hate how my life would never be mine again; it would be everyones to see. I want to be a vet. I love animals and I can see myself living in the country, helping ALL animals. It is something I love and something that makes me feel good.

Other then that, my team is losing by 5 points. I think they can actually win, I feel a change coming.

Night <3

"You gotta blame someone"
"Be the change you want to be"

No comments:

Post a Comment