Tuesday, 31 January 2012

It's Called Happiness With A Touch Of Impatience.

Thats exactly what I am feeling. On one side I am so happy because exams are done, and my next semster is much more fun and easy. I AM SO FLIPPIN' HAPPY~! I extremely dislike exams. Seriously. I am surprised that it isn't hate, but it's very close. You know what I do hate though? The ending of movies. Seriously, it's like life. But life is thankfully much longer then just 2 hours and some minutes. But the ending of movies, I don't know, they just seem like....then end. Maybe it's just me. But honestly? Think about it. Time flies by really quick. Which brings me to the second part of the title.

Taylor is moving. We thought we would have lots of time, but here we are. With just seconds, it feels like, left. I wish that she could stay longer, actually I wish she didn't have to move, but trying something new might be good. It's called reality. As much as I don't want her to move, everyone moves on eventually, this is just getting us ready. But keep in mind, just cause they leave doesn't mean they won't come back. So hear me when I say THAT IT ISN'T THE END. (: On the contrary darling, it's just the beginning.

Another reason of that part of my title, is because (normally I wouldn't be saying this because I know it takes time, but I am getting a bit.....impatient.) well, I just wish that a guy could come and sweep me off my feet. All I see is guys who are too full of themselves, or guys who just want something....physical (gag). Don't get me wrong, there are nice guys, but I do want a nice guy, but I want someone daring too. And here it comes, my speech of the perfect boy, which is literally EVERYTHING stuffed into one guy, or as I like to call him, Prince Charming. 

That amazing guy who makes your heart flutter, and your thoughts are always filled with him. The guy who keeps me on my toes, isn't afraid to stand up to me, he won't give me everything I want. If a guy did that, honestly, the relationship would get boring fast, plus a guy always buying you things just shows that he is trying to keep you by buying you things. I want a guy who is daring, isn't afraid to show who he is; meaning he doesn't care what others think. The kind of guy who is funny, always keep me laughing but will be there when I need a hug or I just want to let out the tears. He is gentle, and loving, sweet, and caring. I want a guy who keeps me guessing, and someone who will never change for anyone, ESPECIALLY me, unless of course he needs to be changed. And I really don't want a possessive guy. Seriously, I have friends who are guys, and I don't mind if the guy has friends who are girls. Unless of course they get to cozy...He isn't afraid to tell the truth. I don't like lies, I don't like to lie, and I strongly believe in promises, if you break one, I don't really know if I can trust you. Also, I have seen couples who spend all their time with eachother. Well I don't want to be that way, I will hang out with my friends, and I really want him too. This brings me to what I don't really like in a guy. The basic jerk, user, player, egotistic, doesn't care about anything but himself kind of guy. Also the kind of guy who thinks he is the best. I mention this a lot, the guy who guards himself, doesn't let anyone in, thinks he is the best, above all others. I just don't like this type of person, seriously, I HONESTLY DON'T LIKE THEM. You aren't cool when you do that! JUST SAYING. GROW UP. 

Okay, I am done, got a little off topic there, that happens sometimes... (:

Well other then that I am SUPER busy, chilling tomorrow, Friday, Saturday.. School plus interview on Thursday, I have this thing at school some grand opening thing, and Sunday is spent getting ready for SCHOOL. AWESOME. Haha (: IN THE MEANTIME. 

Remember: Don't Drink, Stay in School, AND DON'T YOU EVER BE AN ICKY PERSON. (:

OHH~~! AND DON'T BE FRIENDS WITH MEAN PEOPLE. (:

STAY HAPPY~! ;D

Night <3

"This is my time to shine" 

1 comment: