I need to change. I don't know what made me see it, but I have, realized the truth I mean, I need to change. Not who I am, but a small part that has some damage in it. It needs some help and I will struggle. But all I can hope for is that it will happen, the change I need. Don't worry I'm not changing me, this little girl isn't going anywhere. It's more of whats inside of me, what I feel. I'm just wishing that what I want will happen, because I could really use it. It's one of my only true weaknesses. I saw someone acting....well a certain way that reminds me of me a bit. Today, I mean. And I just realized that I don't want to go on this way, I really don't. I need to let go, not hold on. I just do. Holding on to whats not even there isn't something good, your holding on to nothing, thats not a good thing is it. But I'm not going to lie, it's something I have been doing, just haven't had the strength to admit it. But I'm admitting it now, and I am going to fight it, no matter how hard it pushes back. This girl is not letting it get to her.
I'm going to start, now.
"You think you got the best of me, think you got the last laugh, think that everything good is gone. Think you left me broken, think that I'd coming running back, you don't know me, cause your dead wrong"
"You still think I'm nothing without you, but you don't know that things can change, like who I am inside, like the part that's holding on when it needs to let go"
I completely agree with you sweetie. Not about you needing to change, just about holding on to things that aren't there. I agree that you should just learn to let go. It may be hard, but sometimes in love you have to let it go and if it comes back it was meant to be. If it doesn't, it never was. That's true in life too. Just live your life.
ReplyDelete<33
I'm always here for you. Love you.
in this case, letting go is the only option, or its going to just be more painful holding on, because im holding on to nothing. I guess thats what i do, im good at makings every little thing seem like it means something when it doesnt. i really need to change that. I honestly appriciate your advice and the fact that you believe in me :)<3
ReplyDeleteim here for you too, never forget. love you.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou make such an amazing point! About letting go I think a lot of people need to make the same realization you did. If you want to change I know you can. You are one of the strongest people I know and you can get through anything.I'll always be here for you <3
ReplyDeleteI'm always here for you Taylor, anytime <3 :) and im glad im not the only one. that meakes things more then they are I mean.
ReplyDeleteFYD~thanks i love how you think I'm strong, just hope I don't break down. i really am thankful that your there :) <3