Thursday, 26 January 2012

Please Don't.

What I mean is please don't follow a guy around, trying anyway to get his attention. I have seen a few girls I know follow this one guy around, and I just want to smack some sense into them, you shouldn't follow a guy around, that just shows how obvious it is that you like him. And also, following him around might make him notice you, but not in a good way. If you want a guy to notice you, just be yourself. Sure do something to make him notice you, but not something like following him. Stand out, do something that will make him interested, not something bad, but something like singing a song, or dancing cause you feel like it, not caring what people think about you as long as your having fun. He might realize that you are a fun girl, who does what she wants to, and doesn't care what other people say about you. It will make him see you. Just don't play hard to get. Maybe a little, but too much is too much. Seriously, he might think your not interested, and then you'll lose your chance. JUST PLEASE DON'T FOLLOW HIM. you never know, he might use it to his advantage, and I don't want to see any girl get hurt. I will admit when I used to like a guy, I always used to be loud. I still am, but not to get attention, but because I can't change the fact that I am a loud person. But I am not doing it for some guy anymore. I don't like anyone right now, and I like this feeling. I am focusing on my music, or this blog. It makes me feel free.

Anyway, on another note, I am FLIPPIN' OUT over exams. No changes there (: SERIOUSLY SCIENCE. SHOOT ME. I HATE PHYSICS. oh by the way, I am at school, and I just finished my LAST SCIENCE CLASS. Yeah, it feels AMAZING. Now I just got the exam to do, and then I am all for my next semester (: Which is much easier, seeing as I don't have Science. (: IT FEELS GREAT. So today is my last day of this semster, but my international friend is LEAVING. ): He is from France, and he always makes me laugh, so it is kind of upsetting. I will see him once more, on a exam day, but then thats it. I do believe that it is possible that we will see eachother again. I do. Also Taylor is moving ): BUT we are chilling before she moves and she isn't moving FOREVER! (: which I constantly have to remind her, she is coming back. We have plans and she is coming back sometime either in Summer or Spring. I forget, remind me would you?

I don't believe in goodbyes. I always believe that people will meet again, if you say bye its only one more reason for you to never meet again. If you just don't say it, it is possible that you will meet again, some day. And good bye's are really sad. I am more of a happy person, even though I do have my moments, and will be serious when I have to be. But honestly, goodbye ruins the chance of ever meeting again, now you don't want that do you? So just smile, send who ever it is off with a hug.

So I just realized that I have no idea who reads my blog, I mean other then my friends, some completely random stranger could be reading it..or worse, someone who goes to my school.....oh dear.
I dont really care who reads my blog though (: but if there is someone else, let me know, feel free to comment!

Night <3

(some people always wonder why I put "Night" even though its the morning or something, it's just I know I won't be writing later, so I say "night" to you all to end the day, and begin another one. If that makes any sense..(: )

"You don't think I can do it? Watch me."

3 comments:

  1. OMG.
    Amazing. <33
    love your blog.
    love youu.
    and your right, it isn't goodbye forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, S.
    Physics sucks. I don't remember half of the stuff we learned.
    And hey, it's not forever with Taylor.
    When we say goodbye, it makes the next "hello" closer. :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. OI we don't say goodbye! thats the whole POINT. cause then its always hello (:
    Love you taylor <3 (:
    I KNOW HEY AMANDA.Screw exams.

    ReplyDelete