Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Sup Bro? I Am So Proud Of You!

Yes I know, not original in ANY WAY. But whatever, I can't always be awesome so sue me.

So yeah, I haven't written in a while, but thats because nothing interesting has happened. I went to school, and on weekends I just chill. Well actually I started volunteering on Sunday evenings, at a retirement home. It is really fun actually; and the people are really nice. There's Evan, who is SO FLIPPIN' FUNNY. and random, but whatever he's a cool dude (: and also there is Trevor and Megan and Jason and this girl's name that I always forget....but she is really fun too (: Plus there are the ladies that I serve who always compliment my hair and talking about how they want to braid it or do something elegant to it, I have amazing hearing so I overhear. I just serve drinks. Do you know how much hot water actually smells? IT FREAKING STINKS. Normally water doesn't smell much, but this water smells. HORRIBLY.

I haven't written anything lately, I find that I can only write when in a certain mood. And I haven't been in that mood obviously.

IT.FINALLY.HAPPENED. In English today; this girl who I have mentioned previously I think in "Please Don't" finally got over the damn cocky bastard that she has been obsessing over. Pardon my French (oui oui). I am SO proud of her! He is a good for nothing kind of guy, the type to save his own skin and nobody else's. I just couldn't get over that (: Now if only the OTHER girl could see how much of a selfish jerk he was, well it might take some time.

So nothing interesting has happened. BLAH. My life is boring. It's been what? 2ish weeks? 1 and a half? Something like that. But yeah, nothing has happened. Nothing special, nothing life changing, nothing ROMANTIC. Well with the guys that go to my school you can't expect any different. On the bright side; I hear Taylor is doing AMAZING~! Good luck bro (; you know what I mean. I hope. Lets refresh shall we? haha NAAH not in public (;

Okay so PEACE, AU REVOIR, SEE YA.

Night <3

"Mamma Mia, here I go again, my my, how can I resist you?"

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I've been broken hearted; Blue, since the day we parted; Why, Why, Did I ever let you go?

    I love that movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that movie too! and the musical!!

    ReplyDelete