Friday, 24 February 2012

English Thumke

That means, basically bump English to the side, cause my culture is taking over!

I am in such a good mood! I had 2 really good days so far (: I mean, well I will explain,

Thursday, we did a Math contest for Period A, so I didn't do gym, then we had Geo, which actually does fly by really quick, which is a good think because it is my least favorite class, I don't really know why, I just am not that interested. Then we got a spare because of the Math contest for period C. It was a lot of fun, cause I chilled with M for that, and lunch! It was great because I never really hang out with her one on one. AWESOME! Then it was French, and well I just love the word "biscuit". It is so funny, me and my OTHER friend M, well we just couldn't stop laughing because we thought it was pronounced "bisKUHT" but ACTUALLY it is pronounced "bisQWE" so we were just laughing really hard. The fact that she has this colorful xylaphone really does NOT help. English was pretty chill too (: My friend B told me how happy I looked and well we can all guess what it was about (hint it rhymes with getting low). Apparently, I surprised her, and myself too.

Then TODAY, we played table tennis, and well I used to be a really competetive person, then I realize well those people really don't have a life. Guess I let go of that too. (: ANYWHO, me and my friend L were just having a blast, dancing because we lost ;) . We definitely were the party group, we put a smile on everyone we versed faces. (: That to me is a real win. OKAY TO CHEESY. umm Geo was fast, THANK GOD. Work class (: Math, well my teacher picked on me. AND we got our tests back, I did great (: I am not bragging, I am just really happy with my mark! We got out early too! WHOOT. Lunch was pretty chill, me and my friend B were just laughing about the randomest things. In French, I had to do a presentation. It was just 30 seconds though. It was pretty funny actually. Some pretty funny stuff happened at the beginning of class (: I AM MAKING FRIENDS GUYS. I am so happy (: . Also we went to the computer lab, and my computer stopped working, so I had to sit by, well I will call him V. ANYWAY, I had to sit by him and I pretty much just helped him work, it was fun! Cause the French was kinda stupid. Seriously. English flashed by really quick to, just a writing class. And after school, I well, I had a good time (: .

SO MY DAYS WERE PRETTY AWESOME.

I am back to my old self, after 2 weeks of deep S. Yeah, haha WAY OVER THAT. I guess she will be back, but for now, I'M BACK TO HYPER ACTIVE~! YAYAY!

SUP TAYLOR? I am still waiting for that reply to my email....no pressure or anything. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I GET TO TALK TO YOU. SO, sup? haha, LOVE AND MISS YOU <3 Good night! or morning, Or are you sleeping.....

HEY! Guys this song is brown but I don't care, LISTEN TO IT~! It's a fast song, called Desi Boys. My title is actually lyrics from it (: PARTY SONG! <3 ;)

I am in a dance-y mood, so IMMA GO DANCE. SEE YA.

Night <3

"Kudiyan de dil utte rule karange"
("we are going to rule the girls hearts")
"Just let go and smile for a while"

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're in a good mood! :)

    I'm in the middle of your reply, don't worry.

    Read my blog girl<33

    I miss you! :)

    love you

    ReplyDelete