Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Out Of Sight, But Never Out Of Mind.

Okay so, a few of my friends have been mentioning how deep I have become and I have one more little thing to mention before I move on. Well maybe not one, but it's just on my mind.

So my friend Taylor mentioned how she thinks everything happens for a reason. I agree with her, I believe that whatever your destiny is, it is your destiny. But I also believe that you can write your own destiny. Not the past, you can never change the past. Unless of course you chose to forget it. But you can change the present and the future. It's your destiny, you do have the power to change it if you will it to happen.

Okay thats all (:

Haha, I am not done blogging yet! Just that topic for now. I want to try being a little more light hearted. You see the me in blog and the me in school are different people. But they are the same too. I just chose to be a bit more cheerful, I guess you could say, at school. Seriously. If you see me without a smile, something is up.

Anyway, so onto my title. I really mean it. Taylor, you may be gone, but I am always thinking about you. It's kind of hard not to when you are worried why your friend isn't speaking much...BLOG GIRL! And then there is the fact of when I like a guy, he is the only thing I can think of. Every little thing reminds me of that guy. I can't help it either. But forget guys, even though it is Valentine's Day, I feel that this day is made for all kinds of love, NOT just for the love between a boy and girl (in a boyfriend-girlfriend kind of way). I MISS YOU TAYLOR~! Come back to Winnipeg~! I feel like something is missing everyday. And seeing K open your old locker makes me sad )': Come back and claim it! I personally liked it better when she was on the other end of the hallway... SO YEAH. Come back, I mean at least for a visit (: .

Well I have nothing else to say but,

HAPPY TUESDAY (:
And Happy Valentine's Day...I guess. (It's a love-hate relationship).

Night <3

"And I know time will heal it"

1 comment:

  1. <3 I miss you so so so much! KEEP UP THE BLOG. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

    ReplyDelete