Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Exams, exams go away, come again another day, actually no exams you stay the hell away!

I know its a long title, but it's what I am feeling right now. I am actually posting from school, because I am bored in a class where I do nothing. So here we are. Just saying this isn't going to be one of those deeper posts, this is one of those RANTING posts cause I am FREAKING OUT.

I am currently hating exams, just kinda want to get them over with...it isn't even my Math, English, or History ones, it's all Science. I just want second semester to come! Seriously, why can't we just skip exams? We already did tests on all the units, is that not enough?

Anyway to get my mind off of exams, I have been writing, not songs but something else I am working on, since I am not done, I won't tell anyone, just yet.

Also school: The first period gym class has to SQUARE DANCE. I really got a kick out of that (: Oh jeez, in Math yesterday, I even wanted to dance, but I couldn't...nobody wanted too...but thats okay! I still danced (: Just cause nobody is going to dance with me, doesn't mean I won't dance. YOU CAN'T STOP ME. teehee (;

Other then that, school has been boring, we just study in all the classes, and I am writing a Process Exam in English. It's just an essay, about discrimination. I feel very strongly for the subject so thats good (:

ANYWAY. BACK TO RANTING. (:

I absolutely STRONGLY DISLIKE exams, especially Science exams, and memorizing facts for History, there is so many freaking definitions and facts and dates we have to remember! And I write to study, so that means that I am writing down every single FLIPPIN' definition AND fact AND date. Don't even get me started on the government unit. It's okay if it's a unit that I like, particularly one of the war units, but when it's something completely BORING like GOVERNMENT, jesus I want to just SHOOT SOMEBODY! I learned all that boring stuff a while back, and it's not something I really want to RE-LEARN. In Science its worse, because it's not stuff you can just memorize, you have to UNDERSTAND it or it makes NO SENSE. WHICH SUCKS. Because honestly, memorizing is MUCH easier. But memorizing really doesn't help. Which again, SUCKS. OH and MATH. My teacher just keeps on rambling and rambling, and talks about 40S Pre-Cal, WELL GUESS WHAT. WE AIN'T IN 40S PRE-CAL. So just stick to what we need to learn. Plus he gives us the EASIEST examples, and once we get to a exercise or test or something WE HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT TO DO. If your going to be a teacher TEACH IT RIGHT. Which mean the hard questions, no matter how much we whine or if your to lazy to teach us. ALSO in History, my teacher, she favours the 6 guys who sit at the front. WHICH IS SO NOT COOL. She doesn't care much about what we do, and she is always talking to those guys, FAVORITISM MUCH? NOT COOL BRO. Seriously, there are other people in the class you teach, maybe if you paid attention, you would REALIZE. This brings me to the guys. THEY AREN'T EVEN THAT COOL. They do stuff for attention, always yelling and doing something that will get them noticed. WHICH BRINGS ME TO ANOTHER POINT. If the teacher isn't hard on the kids the first day, no matter how hard they try being, the kids will never listen, because of that first day. So BE HARD, first impressions are always important. BACK TO THE BOYS. Or just BOYS in general. Your not cool, if you try acting like nobody else matters, or that you are above everyone else, because guess what? The way your going, YOUR GOING TO DIE ALONE. Because you never realized that the way your going, always keeping your guard up or not letting anyone one, you won't end up with anybody. YOU WILL END UP ALONE. And you will regret it. Also, stop thinking like the world is over, if you keep thinking that way, then yeah maybe, but if you actually think POSITIVELY you can change it. SO BE POSITIVE FOOL, who knows someone might end up loving you (: <3

Alright I'm done ranting, sorry if I offend anyone, when I rant I tend to always say the truth, it's when you will really know what I am feeling, what I really think.

Night <3

"I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly, I'll do what it takes 'til I touch the sky, and I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway"

4 comments:

  1. long story short: exams suck. they kill trees. play more video games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACTUALLY, I don't likey the video game...I'm good with just tv and junk food (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I toatlly agree with you! And I love your new background :)

    ReplyDelete