The week is already done. gone, finished, CAPUT. I can't believe how fast the time is going! I only have 1 week and 4 days left before exams.....I finally understand Ecology though :) Which is good seeing as that is the only thing I was really worried about...and now the topic that i really am going to talk about.
School. Oh dear school. Well on the bright side Taylor FINALLY came back (: <3 Missed her so much <3 Also, well we had to make balloon cars for Science, that freaking killed me. I EXTREMELY DISLIKE BALLOON CARS. We spent so long on it and it didn't move. But its okay it moved after we made it (: so we are probably getting a 90...Honestly at this point I was fine with a 50. I really didn't like that project. But the actual races were really entertaining (: Keyboarding was...well Keyboarding. Boring yet fun. Math was kinda fun too, the beginning of this class was a balloon fight. Legit. It was fun (: I loved it! It's like yup this is our PGL Math class, aren't we just so serious? Lunch was so fast, English was alright, and American History was well crazy! There was a basketball game today, and we watched it, for last period I mean (: I also made a new best friend! His name is Gus. He is awesome :) He made me and my friend laugh so hard we were crying today, which is good seeing as we weren't having the best day. I mean it was Friday the 13th. OH SNAP. Atleast it wasn't October~! Gus is really hyper...like me! So yeah we are really alike :)
On lighter note, I am going to be spending English class on Monday playing Tag around the school for a movie film type thing :) BEST DAY EVER. I can't wait <3 I'm still a kid, I love tag ;D
So I don't want to go deep today...but just remember to make time for all your friends, because if you aren't they are gonna think they aren't very important to you...
Okay I am going now, my show is on...The Vampire Diaries (I LOVE DAMON AND JEREMY).
Night <3
"Just let go."
you're sucha cutiee. <33
ReplyDeleteand that last part really made me think WE HAVEN'T HUNG OUT IN FOREVER. I mean, I've only been back for four days. But we haven't hung out in a long time. So we should do that. Lets hang out, just us one lunch timee.
awww thanks (: you are too ;D <3
ReplyDeleteWE ARE CHILLING FRIDAY! I'm making sure of that (: It'll be great :)