...there was a girl, who was scared. Scared of the attention, all eyes on her, scared of falling, scared what others might just think about what she wrote. That little girl is starting to change. One step at a time. Step one starts today.
Yes I realize I started with something a bit deep, something I only do when I really have something to say. Most would think it's weird, something deep coming out of the girl who everyone thinks is all about fun, don't give a care or whatever. But I do. I'm not the same girl everyone thinks I am. If fun is alll you think I care about, you really don't know me at all. I wrote something, not one but two somethings. Two songs to be exact, and I normally, I keep the songs I write to myself. Because I used to be afraid of what people would think, now I don't care. I want to show everyone the stuff I can do, even if you think it isn't any good. It might sound like a cheesy pop song, but if you look into the lyrics, they mean so much more. So here go's, song number one
Its called Before It Hits.
I feel your eyes on me
and it's just so hard
to look away
but I know I have to start
The part thats holding on
nees to let go
I'm losing my mind
I need to get in control
It never happened
but I know
It never will
It just doesn't fit
it's gotta stop and be still
CHORUS:
Cause we're going nowhere
and we never will
we gotta end right now
this has got to be killed
We gotta let go right now
we need to find the strength somehow
We got to let it be
We can't be fighting it
The walls are closing in on us
We gotta break through
before it hits.
Now I'm looking in a
different direction
I just can't look into that
broken connection
I can't risk it and I know
neither can you
Both of us together,
It will never be true
Now we gotta walk away
and can't look back
our lives together are ending
we gotta get back on track
CHORUS
There ain't nothing between us
I don't know why it's
tearing me apart
But I can't go on this way
it just keeps breaking my heart
CHORUS
...I'm not done yet, feedback would be appreciated (:
Okay...on to the next song
It's called Change, I think, but I might change it
Your probably thinking
that its all over now
That your done
It can't get worse anyhow
You can't go on suffering
all this pain
you need to get and to give
your everything
You gotta stand up
stop thinking that it's done
When you know that it's
just hardly begun
You can shine like the sun
in the sky so high
Soon you'll be doing what you always
thought was a lie
CHORUS:
It doesn't mean the end
you can always start again
Life is never over so don't you
be thinking it is
You just gotta do it right
you'll be flying out of sight
you can fix it so you don't make
those mistakes again
You go around like things
will never change
and they never will
if you keep acting this way
you need to realize
whats done is done
So you can live without regret
and just have fun
You need to be strong,
stop hurting inside
you need to face that it
was all a lie
so get up
and start running
soon you'll be leaving behind
all the broken apart bits
CHORUS
It's your life now
don't be saying goodbye
Just trust it and
everything will turn out right
It'll take time
But it's worth it
Cause you'll be living so you can
take the hit
CHORUS
again not done, feedback please (: And possibly a title suggestion for this song...
I'm not going to be afraid anymore.
Night <3
"We have nothing to fear but fear itself"
Those are really really good! That's awesome that you decided not to be afraid anymore. You've seemed so deep lately especially! <33
ReplyDeletelove you girl.
Those are amazing! You are an awesome song writer! You are honestly one of the most amazing people I know. I wish I could be as strong as you. The way that you can be both deep and positive almost all the time truly inspires me. These songs are amazing and so are you. <3
ReplyDeleteTaylor, thanks so much (: <3
ReplyDeleteI really am trying.
FYD, thanks alot too (: