Friday, 20 January 2012

...SURPRISE!

YAY! The surprise party for Taylor went great! Of course I didn't mention anything because she does read my blog...but I'm telling you about it now~~! It was great, I got loads of junk food, and music, and BALLOONS! I loved poping those balloons <3 She was SUPER surprised (: WHICH WAS THE IDEA. I love planning surprise parties (: All of them have been a success I might add (; Which I am VERY EXTREMELY proud of ! Gosh, there was so much junk food.... ;D

The rest of the day was a bit of a bore, 2 tests, a movie I really didn't want to see, and a sub who was a total female dog >:(

I am not going to post any songs until I have finished them, because I do have some, they just aren't done yet. So I will post them when I have finished them, which might be soon! I found myself singing My Sweet Little Soldier a lot...anybody else? Well you don't know how it goes...it sounds kind of country, but then again I think it sounds better that way (: So YEAH, I will post them when they are done. I really do enjoy reading the comments (: SO KEEP COMMENTING. Maybe if your good I might even sing a song for you (:

Night Lovelies <3

"This is just a dream"

2 comments:

  1. SO. GOOD.
    And <33 you're so amazing . That was so much fun.
    I love youu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww THANKS CHICA! (: <3
    Your not so bad yourself (;
    YOUR ACTUALLY A BEAUTIFUL LIVING PERSON. <3 (:
    Love you more <3
    (:
    AND YEAH THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN (: I seriously loved the look on your face

    ReplyDelete