The days are too. I mean school starts in 2 days and then the havoic of exams starts. I for one am not looking forward to it.
Well i'm glad I actually got some feed back to the last post, I mean I really mean what I write, I don't like to lie on this blog, I like to be truthful. If anybody doesn't agree well then you really don't know me. But yeah, stay positive hold your head up high, because through tough times if you don't, god knows that it won't be pleasant.
Over break I guess you could say that I had fun (: I hung out with friends and did some shopping. My favorite day was probably the first day of the new year, Sunday because well it was my cousins birthday and also her last day in town, shes going to an Art school in Calgary, and well it was so much fun :) we went out and got somethings and while she was getting her friends stuff (they were going together) me, my sister, and her brother were jamming out in her new car (she had gotten it the day before). We blasted the music really loud and were always switching the station. We didn't know the lyrics but that didn't stop us, we made them up to the beat ;D We ended up cutting cake in the last hour of her birthday, and well now shes gone and won't be back to visit until February, can't wait I miss her terribly <3
So yeah school....oh jeez. I am excited but the same time, I am not.
Night <3
P.S. I won't be writing as much, I do plan on using my time to study...
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller, doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone"
OMG. OMG. OMG. THATS SO WEIRD..
ReplyDeleteI WAS LEGIT OBSESSED WITH THAT SONG THE LAST FEW WEEKS <33
Stronger by Kelly Clarkson which is the quote at the end I mean.
I'm legit listening to it right now and like freaking out cause that's so weird! And it was at that part....
Like woah.
I totally agree with that song, the message, and the quote. <33
Love it.
And I wrote on one of you previous posts but you didn't reply. :( I don't think you saw it.
I'm sorry I haven't commented on a lot the past few weeks, its been hard since internets been weird and I've been busy. I also haven't written much.
Anyway, nice blog love. <33
See you soon!
Ahahaha you know what they say, great minds think alike (: So I guess we have some pretty great minds!
ReplyDeleteTeehee <3
It is a bit weird though...
I love the song :) makes me feel..stronger I guess <3
Thanks :)
I was sure I commented, guess not....i will soon though!
Its alright I mean you have been kinda busy...not being in the country and all :) plus theres a beach. I wouldn't be on AT ALL if there was a beach near me!
Thanks love :) <3
Absolutely! :)<3