Today was great, ended awesome cause my friend FINALLY got the guy shes been blushing over, so yeah :)
And then there was the whole math teacher gone insane thing. Jeez, i don't like his rants.......
But then it went totally downhill........
You see this guy i MIGHT or might not have feelings for is confusing me........I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me and he isn't even my friend and such, but yeah there are moments where i don't really know what the heck is going on. AND THEN there's the fact that i really don't want to like him, but i MIGHT. but i DON'T WANT TO. it's killing me. Everytime i tell myself that i don't like him and then finally start believing it he does something that makes me think he might like me.........Guys have NO CLUE what they do to girls. Kay i'm done ranting now.
LOL. Watch me comment on every post.
ReplyDeleteI don't judge.
I think it's cute. <33
And again, you can always talk to me, but I won't bug you for deets. (:
And. OMG. YES. SO HAPPY.
Love you girlie.
ahaha i'm gonna comment on all yours hun <333
ReplyDeleteand thanks (:
cause i'm still not sure about my feelings, i really hope i figure it out soon, and i really hope i don't have a crush.
love you long time <33
I'm happy for you :)