Friday, 25 November 2011

Life's Good

Today was such a good ending to the week!
I don't plan on making this long, I just want to say how my day was....It was good :)
I had so much fun! We had a pep-rally, in my least favorite class period, so that was great! it was really fun!
Math wasn't AS fun, but still pretty cool (:
Lunch I spent in the library just reading, I really love doing that, I only get one chance a week to, and that is really upsetting.
English was so much fun! We were working on a collage, and when my friend went to go get magazines from the cupboard, they all spilled out at her, and we spent like 5 minutes cleaning it up, but it just ended up exploding on the next person who opened it ;D
American History was pretty chill too, we didn't have a super busy class, like always, so that was a great way to end off the day :)
My friends came over after school to, to work on a project, and we ended up talking and being crazy instead of working ;D so I have a lot to do tomorrow.... :S
The day in general was pretty awesome! I loved it :) Can't wait til Monday!
And OH! BOWLING SUNDAY!
YAYAYAYYAY~~~! haha <3
Night guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment