Tuesday, 22 November 2011

My Shitty Day

Well it wasn't all that shitty, but most of it yeah. I woulda ended up cranky if not for tomorrow.
Where to begin, well, who know how I might like this guy? I didn't really talk to him all day, and I should be happy right? But I feel kinda sad about it. But I figure if I keep not talking to him, it might take away the tiny bit of feeling I have for him.
Well History was kinda a joke, but really fun. Cause these 3 guys who graduated last year are tight with my teacher and they taught half the class about hockey, the world's worst sport. But they love it, somehow. Anyway so after the lesson, they actually had a quiz for us to do, I was like WOW these guys have NO LIFE. I apparently failed it cause i put HOCKEY SUCKS. at the bottom of the page, which gave me an automatic fail. So yeah that class was fun. And then I don't have my Math and English teacher for 4 days, which will be fun!
And then tomorrow is WE DAY! AHHH~~ I am so freaking excited! AHSFKLGIHSLIEUJ, kay I think I got it out.....nope not even close. BUT YEAH. HEDLEY GUYS!! I love them <3 they are soo awesome :) I think if I was friends with Jacob and then also Josh Ramsey from Marianas Trench, we would make hell for the world ;D SO YEAH. I guess you could say I'm overly excited.......the understatement of the millenium ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment