I wasn't finished introducing me, so I guess I will continue it...
I hate when people offer to pay for me, I feel so bad about it, especially when they tell me to not pay them back, I need to be nice to them
People think I really aren't that strong, but thats cause I have never really tried to hit anyone before
When I like someone, man I fall hard.
I have never been in love before, so I am scared cause I have no clue how it will feel like, i guess it's just one of those things you know when you knw
I really want to travel the ocean and under the sea. I mean the world would be amazing but under the water is something that is truely magical
My animal is wolf, I can feel it in me, I don't know how, but well you know that feeling inside of you when you know its right? yeah I can feel it
I love walking by myself, there's this path where I live, and I love walking by myself on it
I am usually around people, but I am comfortble alone too, I honestly would not mind it
I really like experiencing new cultures, I find it so interesting
I would like to be a vet, but now that I think about it, working in a retirement home would be great,
I really don't like people who drink or smoke, I never will and hope that anyone super close to me doesn't either
I want to have kids, I love kids, even though I act like one myself
Haha <3 ;D
I miss my brother like crazy, wish he could come here more often </3
I really want to explore, I feel like I don't know myself fully yet, and I want to find myself before I even think about love or starting a family
I can't wait to start a family by the way (:
I am really scared for university.....like freaking out crazy.
I like small schools, I want to be known, not just a number
I want to do something life-changing, and I want to be known, not like a celebrity, I would hate all that camera's and flashing
In Africa maybe
The Kardashian Family is my secret obbsession <3
Love them so much ;D
Friends will get me through life <3 Both my actual friends and the show ;D
I don't believe in second chances, well kinda depends
I'm like the person that will fight for you, but that means you have to fight for me too
I am hard to win over
Seriously. I am not joking.
Ummm what else?
I really don't like when people wear their pants low, seriously ARE YOU TRYNIG TO MAKE ME PANTS YOU?! CAUSE THAT WILL HAPPEN.
Friends complete me (my true ones, not the show ;D) They get me through life, and I will never make them feel like they don't belong
Sometimes I feel like I don't though
I am always known as the happy person, the hyper one who will make everyone else want to party or smile and laugh, but sometimes I feel like that is all I am known as, it kinda upsets me, that is why I want to be known and do something different, change people in Africa's lives. I want to be known as someone other then the happy person. I love it, really I do, but it would be great to be known as a person you can talk to with a serious problem, not just the happy person who can't be taken seriously. I want to be the person who can be both, it is possible.
I also like to put people before me, I am the person who if you like someone, i will set up you guys first before focusing on me. I like making people happy. When it comes to happiness I want to see the smile on your face before its on mine. I love setting people up, I feel like its a hobby. I LOVE MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY. I feel like people would be trying to make me happy, and I would insist that I am happy, because I am, I love seeing the glow on my friends' faces.
Okay, Taylor is making me hurry up, so I guess I will just add things if I need to,
Remember:
"Never say goodbye, it ruins the chance of ever meeting again"
Night guys <3
AWH. Awh. awh. aw.
ReplyDeleteAWH. Awh. awh. aw.
AWH. Awh. awh. aw.
<33
I love you girll
love you tooooo <333333
ReplyDelete