Sorry, I kinda got grounded and wasn't allowed on the computer...thats right I am a bad girl ;D REBEL!
haha anyway so its been a week
Nothing really has happened....
Let me think
OH YEAH
Its my birthday today no big.....YES BIG I'M 15 MOFOS
did you know that 15 is half of 30? a freaking QUARTER of 60 ?!
THATS OLD
WAAAAH :'( ~~~ oh well
can't change anything...
SO my week....
Monday was boring, didn't do much, it was actually a horrid day..
Tuesday was better, but still kinda boring
Wednesday was my friends birthday! haha yes we are born 3 days apart! AWESOME!
I also tried the vow of silence but I failed......
and the sad part? people were upset that I broke...
thursday was alright like tuesday
Friday was pretty awesome, lol cause I found out that besides sharing my birthday with my twin, theres this guy in my math class whose birthday is also today....LOL.
And tonight I am going to party with my besties!
haha excited! <33
OH and also I want to add some things that I love
I love fire, candle light, the smoke that fills the air after you blow one out, its smells SO GOOD!
bonfires are amazing <3
and yeah :)
Kay peace guys I gotta go party, it is a important day after all ;D
NIGHT! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment