You know that quote? your world comes crashing down in 5 seconds? well that kinda happened to me today.
Not completely, because that is really overexasperating, but yeah it could have ended better....
My actual school day was great, really fun, lost a contest, but you know what? winning gets boring anyway ;D
I had 2 tests, in order my first 2 periods, YAY. not.
Math was fun, except our sub kept catching me not doing my homework, even though NO ONE was doing the homework, he seemed to just notice me....
Lunch was pretty chill, for some reason I was really tired.
English I pretty much slept, cause we were watching a movie. Our teacher freaked my class out by telling them there was a pop quiz on the book we were supposed to be done reading, but seriously no one was really done....
American History was pretty chill too. Didn't do much.
I went to my friends house after, which was fun, we had a Science project to do....we made 2 poems :)
But then she told me something that brought me down and kinda pissed me off.
The whole friend talking about friend behind their back thing does that.
But YEAH.
ANYWAY.
Life is great.
Not.
And the thing that really pissed me off was the fact that it was a problem they had with ME and they couldn't talk to me about it for some damn reason, I really don't know.
But I will forgive and forget, already have.
Because this girl has a plan.
Night <3
No comments:
Post a Comment