The title is kind of insane, but it is true. I have been looking at all my friends' blogs and they are all going on and on about life and love and honesty. I am not saying its a bad thing, I do that sometimes too. But not all the time. I try to be positive, carefree and fun. Like I really couldn't care less. But I do. Alot. I try to be carefree and fun because life can get to serious and everyone gets all emotional, so bringing out that fun makes everyone smile and I guess I like to see people smile. It is kinda a weakness of mine, I always need to see people happy, if someone is sad, I have this guilt inside of me, like I caused it, even if I didn't.
I really don't want to get a deep, I usually only do that when I have a bad day, or one of the few days I am serious.
SO ANYWAY.
Lets talk about my day. Well I shall talk and you shall listen. Read. Whatever. KAY? :)
So Science I have gotten yet another project so great. umm Keyboarding I just had a free class kinda. Math I learned something new.....English it was shortened, pretty much just corrected and read.
By the way, To Kill A Mockingbird is so boring. It will put you to sleep. Seriously.
History was fun to, we went to the computer lab...so yeah OH and it was shortened too.
UM OH!
my friend happens to like a guy and she kills me everytime I talk to him. SHE CRAZY WOMEN.
SO.
tomorrow.......... god I can't even think about waking up in the morning, especially since I have to wake up earlier then I usually do tomorrow....
Well...I love using quotes so....
"It doesn't matter that life isn't always rich with joy; it will have some negative effects, but that doesn't mean you should give into the negative, fight it."
by the way, that is a self made quote, an it is true
STAY POSITIVE BRO.
Night <3
No comments:
Post a Comment