Monday, 19 December 2011

I Guess You Could Call It That

Me having a good mood I mean :)
I don't know why I just am...weird I know. Once I figure out I will let you all know. I never know how I get into the moods I'm in anymore, or why I'm in them for that matter. I am just a really weird kid.
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala <3
Thats part of a song that is stuck in my head right now, and I love it <3
Today was great!
Except for the fact that my friend is gone for 3 WEEKS. It's only been a day and I am already going insane. Seriously. COME BACK FOOL. I was telling everyone. EVERYONE.
I never blogged this weekend, but Friday was awesome :) I crashed dodgeball and it was SO MUCH FUN. It was a really good day :) cause of something that happened which I will not mention. I'll keep the curiousity in the air ;)
Anyway, today nothing big happened but overall it was a great day :) It passed really quick too! and 3 MORE DAYS! Till Christmas Holidays~~! EEP! :) <3
At lunch I bonded with a friend, which was fun :) ANND in English we got a book, I already finished it....I also have a Math test tomorrow...Wish me luck!
Nothing else to really say, I mean other then the fact that 3 MORE DAYS. Haha~~:) <3 and Boston Pizza on Wednesday! HELL YES.


Night <3


"Vaah! Life Ho Toh Aisi"
"C'est La Vie"
<3


Taylor I Miss You. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment