I really have no clue how to spell that, so I just went with sounding it out :)
So that is what today was like....
I won't talk about Science or Keyboarding, I don't care about those, Math I got my quiz back, just passed :)
I am not happy with that mark, but hey its better then a fail!
Lunch I was studying for a test I have tomorrow, American History guys, she said its gonna be hard :S
English was better then yesterday, I was a bit more included, but we didn't finish, we have to tomorrow during lunch, which means I can't go to Choral...
American History was as always, never normal. Which is normal for that class....
I kinda was out of it for 15 minutes, cause I was making a note for my sister :)
AHAHAHA I told him I lost the game :)
Which means that I just lost the game AGAIN!
But he threw it out, I was upset, I spent a while making it pretty! Ahaha~~ gotta love me ;)
After school was alright too, I mean UHHH yeah. It was alright.
Wish me luck tomorrow guys! It would be greatly appreciated :)
Night <3
No comments:
Post a Comment