You may seemed confused, about the title I mean. Well you'll understand soon enough.
I AM ON A RAMPAGE. A ranting one.
Serious.
And it's not about what you think its about.
I found out my friend talked about me behind my back AGAIN. I forgave her the first time, cause I figured that it doesn't matter, she was just upset or conflicted. But then she does it again. And the worst part? about something I really hate because everyone thinks its damn true. ITS NOT. okay? got that? It is NOT. I really hate when friends won't believe you, honestly I try telling the truth as much as possible. I hate that only one friend believes me. Guess it goes to show who your true friends are. Honest, I am being truthful, if you don't believe me then fine, but don't tell me or make it obvious that you don't. Like talking about it behind my back. Today also just got worse from then. Well before then too. I wrote a math quiz I seriously think I failed, in English, I got put into a group that won't include me, just ignore me. I want to switch. Badly. Any takers? I am dead serious. American History was alright. I mean it was actually my best class, Math was okay too, other then the quiz. After school, well that was okay too :)
But my day just got better, just now.
I thought my brother forgot my birthday, so I was a bit upset, but it turns out he just works when I am at home, so he called my dad today and told him to say happy birthday to us :) I think I'm gonna call him this weekend.
I miss him so much <3
Anyway, I think I am done ranting but just a question, a friend talks behind your back you forgive them, but if they do it again do you forget that too? Let me know.
Night <3
No comments:
Post a Comment