Thursday, 22 December 2011

Closed Up.

I feel bad that I am, but I am. Yesterday, was awesome :) Stuffed myself silly, to the point that I am not going to touch pizza for a while. The ending of it was good too :) and the middle:) and I loved singing to the seniors, it made me feel good :)

Today, though...well im not going to say it was alright, because then I would be lying. Well I was feeling a bit distant today, a bit off. I knew partially why but only a small part of it. And two or my friends were trying to cheer me up in English, I feel bad because I didn't even tell them the bit that I knew of why I was feeling the way I did. It didn't go exactly as planned I guess you could say, the ending was good though. Do wish something happened that didn't. Oh well there's always when break ends.

Yeah, today was the last day, and I don't want to be all sad, but I can't help it. Lunch was better, and the pep rally was amazing, especially since we heard the Glee Club, made my life <3 seeing your Math teacher look ridiculous will do that :)

So yeah that was my day, oh and MISS YOU TAYLOR <3

Also I will start ending of with quotes but on how my mood is I think.

Night <3

"Life won't always go your way, you have to learn how to deal with it"

No comments:

Post a Comment