Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Just A Check-In

Exactly, that, just wondering how everyone is doing, I haven't blogged in a while, but then again neither has ANYBODY. Taylor's off in Hawaii, so I get that but everyone else? Last time I checked nobody is busy..


So I'm throwing the first party, well the first one at my house anyway, tonight, hope its fun!


Anyway, I don't have much to say...the dreams haven't ended, the ones with..what was his name? Bob? Well yeah whatever his name is, he's still in them.


Don't you hate when you can't stop thinking about someone? You really want to but every little thing reminds you of them? It pisses me off...


And another thought, have you ever looked at a past crush and wonder what you ever saw in them? Happens all the time.


I have an essay due the first day back and I should REALLY start it...I'll do it tomorrow!


Night Loves <3


"Maybe the reason why, all the doors are closed, is so you can open one that leads you to the perfect road"

No comments:

Post a Comment