SORRY~~~!!
I know I said I had a plan, but I guess I forgot to mention that I'm not good with going through with them.....
But actually it is kinda working :)
Except this morning. I like to talk OKAY.
SORRY.
Anyway, today...were to begin? Well Science we have yet ANOTHER project to do. Great. Keyboarding I totally slacked, tomorrow I actually have to work... :/
Math was fun...teehee "Is that a trick question?" Oh good times.....
Lunch was funny....saw a guy suck his thumb. Kinda. AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
oh that was awkward...
ANYWAY.
English, we were finishing a movie, it is okay I guess. WE HAVE TO DO GROUP WORK! :S OH DEAR GOD.
American History, oh dear....Curtis is such a baby. And dirty. And told a story I really didn't want to hear.
REALLY.
And right after I went to the bathroom.
Oh jeez, anyone in my class will understand.
Don't worry I didn't get any on the wall.
The end of the school day was great actually :)
So I guess I will post tomorrow!
Also I write really short and sweet posts, thats how I roll, But when I am in a certain mood, well they will be longer, I apologize in advance.
Night <3
No comments:
Post a Comment