Thats pretty much what today was, I mean it was amazing for the most of it :)
I played Deal or No Deal in Math today,,,,,,,2 cases left, one with the million and the other with 200,000.....oh course I pick the one with the 200,000, because I was stupid enough to listen to my friend at last minute. AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORST PART IS?! I picked the million one first. EFF MY LIFE. oh well, I still won a big fat Tootsie roll. :) Which by the way, is SUPER CHEWY.
seriously.
I should be reading my book for English, but I am waaaay to lazy, cause it is super long and boring. Honestly, one page feels like 200. JESUS.
And to top it off, I never got to throw a snowball at the person I was going to throw a snowball at. STUPID PERSON.
AND my sister is being stupid. Not my actual sister, but my other one. so yeah, WE ARE SO NOT SISTERS ANYMORE. Sucks to be him! Yes him.
So there really is nothing else to say, other then......
NIGHT LOVELIES <3
gotta love having siblings who happen to be hermaphrodites, eh, sukhi? ;)
ReplyDelete