Seriously~~! :)
I am so happy~~~<3 ;D
Cause I have written my Math test, and tomorrow I am going to Boston Pizza instead or class, AND well the ending of today was good :)
I miss my friend so much :( thats the ONLY bad thing....seriously, Taylor I know you are going to read this, COME HOME. I MISS YOU. So damn much! Pardon my French (Oui Oui). haha joke ;)
Well yeah life is sweet :)
This blog is awesome too! I mean I love reading and writing, though I do wish people would comment more.. cough cough.....
I have a party tomorrow when I come back to school too! WHOOT.
Well my day today..oh yeah I MISS TAYLOR. And again, Science and Keyboarding don't matter much....Well theres nothing interesting to tell, besides the fact that I got 100% on my Science project worth a lot since it counted as a test mark.....Math I wrote my test, it killed me, it was super long. I won't say anything else, cause people in my Math class read this, and they are taking the test tomorrow.....Oh yeah alot of people were like 'how was it?' or 'what was on it?' Like I am actually gonna tell you. NO WAY IN HELL DORKS. Do you think I'm stupid? Wait.....don't answer that. English we learned some Grade 11 stuff and we are just watching movies for the next two days. TWO DAYS :) <3 HECK YES MOFO'S ;D ANYWAY. So yeah and American History we have one class left and it is just a party :)
So yeah that is my day and what we are pretty much doing for the next TWO DAYS. TWO. DAYS. TWO DAYS.
Get the message?
Hahaha
Night :) <3
"Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long"
No comments:
Post a Comment