Thursday, 24 November 2011

LAUGHTER LAUGHER LAUGHTER ;D

AHAHAHAHA, I laughed so hard today! Ahhhh~~~ it was awesome! I was happy the first time at school in a while :) Thats a good thing! I really needed that laugh haha :)
In Math, me and my 2 friends were laughing so hard, at the most random things :P
Like we drew all over my assignment, which we were supposed to be doing, but weren't....we were procrastinating... ;D
and then me and one friend made up a rap about our other friend, about how she is totally obbsessed with this guy she likes.....OH FUN! haha our rap is BEAST. lol no its a joke. BUT I LOVE SINGING IT. SO SHOOT ME.
But otherwise, I am totally screwed for my English project......in my defence we didn't get enough time to read the play, so yeah.
But we were supposed to read a play and then make a collage centered over one character and my group and I read Julius Caesar and we picked this guy named Brutus but don't know much about him....so yeah we are totally screwed. IT SUCKS. ITS A BIG OL' PILE OF POOP. HI MY NAME IS R.W. AND I LOVE POOP. AND YOUNG BOYS. AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Hey I know this is totally random but don't ya think that "like" and "luke" sound and are spelled the same? LIKELUKELIKELUKE. LIKELIKELIKELUKELUKELUKE. AHAHHAHA
JEEEEEEZ....I have a huge cramp right now. and I HATE THEM. CRAMPS SHOULD GO DIE.
Wait....what was I talking about? Like 2 minutes ago? something about being really happy? YAYAYAYAY!
It's cause I feel FREE! If you know what I mean....YES I FIGURED OUT MY FEELINGS ;D I am SO HAPPY~~~~! haha I love feeling free, not liking anyone :) kaay peace out guys!
Night <3

3 comments:

  1. I'm soo happy that you're happy and everythings good love. <33
    You're blog is also amazing.
    You and M.
    JEEZ.
    STOP. BEING. SO. GOOD. AT. EVERYTHING. AND. PRETTY. AND AMAZING.
    GOD.
    Everyone's probably so jealous of you and M.
    I know I am!
    (: <33
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Taylor! You're awesome too! But that rap is totally beast!! ROCK ON.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAYLOR.
    SO ARE SO FRREAKING GORGEOUS.
    SO DON'T EVEN TALK
    I MEAN YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO ANY GUYS LIKE
    YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH THE BOYFRIEND
    SO SHUT UP
    LOVE YOU <33333 haha :) and your blog is amazing too!!
    YES RAP IS BEAST!
    We shall make more tomorrow ;) HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete