Today was seriously just that. WE DAY was amazing! a life changing experience, definitely one i will never forget :)
The speeches inspired me, especially Spencer West, Craig and Marc Kielburger, and Al Gore, well pretty much everyone.
And Hedley was SO AMAZING <3 I wish I could see them again, but an actual concert <3 It probably shows that that was my first concert experience EVER. Haha my parents aren't exactly the type to buy me tickets, I'm not sure they would know how to do it......Shawn Desman, or however you spell his name was super energetic, I loved getting up and dancing. I lost my voice by lunch and somehow it came back before we left, even though I screamed harder the second half of it.....Jesse whatever his name is, our co-host was really cute. I thought so anyway, that Jets jersey looked so cute on him! ;D sorry
Well today ended off pretty good to, I won't say why cause well, certain reasons.........but yeah you could guess if you know me well :)
Well I hope tomorrow is amazing as well, even though I know nothing will top today <3
Night <3
OMG. WE DAY WAS SO AMAZING.
ReplyDeleteSHAWN DESMAN <33
HEDLEY <33
OMG.
OMG.
OMG.
OMG.
OMG.
GREAT EXPERIENCE
INSPIRATIONAL SPEECHES.
<33
AWESOME DAY.
I KNOW!
ReplyDeleteLOVED IT
<333
OMG
OMG
OMG
MUST GO AGAIN!
SERIOUSLY YOU BETTER COME HERE FOR IT
I'LL MAKE YOU.