I'm REALLY new to this, I might not know what to do, if I do something wrong, I am VERY SORRY. Well, as you probably read, I just joined because my friend is moving and I still want it to feel like she's still here. Even though she will be back like 5 months after she moves to visit, I need to kill time till then, so here I am.
I don't know much about what I'm supposed to talk about, but I figure this is a place to vent when I need too, which will be often, I am a huge venter. Right now, other then the fact my friend is moving, I am feeling very conflicted on what to do or what to say. Mostly, how to feel. I don't know what I am supposed to feel, right now because I don't know what exactly I am doing, if that makes sense. Okay, I am getting waaaay to deep here, I am usually known for being to crazy to be feeling anything, like I can't be anything but fun and happy all the time. I should stop talking before I start talking crazy, well more crazy then I already sound. Oh and by the way, Taylor, I know you are reading this, love you <3
Awh.
ReplyDeleteThis is so amazing.
<33
You're so amazing.
<33
I love this.
<33
I love you.
<33
I am going to miss you so much.
And just so you know, you can talk to me about anything.
You are one of my best friends in the entire world.
Love,
Taylor.
same girl, i'm here if you need anyone <333
ReplyDelete