Saturday, 26 November 2011

This is me

Okay I haven't taken the time to talk about me yet, so here goes........
I guess I'll start out with the things I love
I love rain, everything about it, the way it looks on a window, the way it hits my face, and makes a cute little splashing noise , I absolutely love dancing in it, one of my favorite things to do. I really like to sing too, I want to get over my stage fright so I can atleast sing infront of my friends. I have a journal I write in almost everyday, I really love to write. I love swimming, I'm not into the whole lesson thing, I know how to so I will swim when I want how I want. I love the way it smells in summer, and the way it looks in fall. Flowers are soo beautiful <3 and don't even get me started on beaches. walking on them during sunset, now that is wonderful <3 I always try to catch those scenes of true natural beauty, sometimes I do, other times I just miss it. Which really does suck. I write songs sometimes, but only when I am truely in the mood, which is really random to be honest. I HATE when people tell me what to do, I'm pretty sure if it came down to it, I would be a leader not a follower, I really can't handle listening to people telling me what to do. I think i give okay advice, I mean my friends seem to think so......
I am not going to name my favorite foods or anything, there is way to many same for drinks.
My favorite flower is an orchid, they are so beautiful <3
white roses are my second favorite, cause nobody appreciates them, everyone always wants red.
I hate people who try to be something they aren't
and when you say "I promise" I do take it serious, so I really don't like people who break them.
I am the kind of person who is scared of falling, I feel like I would be the type of person who would not end up married but have so many friends that it doesn't matter.
Music takes a huge place in my life, I really can't live without it
I like lots of Hindi and Punjabi music, because that is what I am, Hindu and Punjabi
Korean music is pretty awesome to
Country I feel like, shows the most feeling, apart from Adele
Pop music is something to listen to only when I am finished with the other types, or I just want to have fun
I hate choices, small ones, life changing ones, it really doesn't matter
I really don't like spiders, I hate them actually
Goodbyes are the worst, I was watching a Hindi movie and there is a line in there I sorta live by now......"Never say goodbye, it ruins the chance of ever meeting again"
so I don't like saying it
I hate to admit this but I do tend to run away alot, I try not to though, but I do
SNOWBALL FIGHTS! <33 haha love  them, I love the first snowfall, I hate the whole sand thing
I have to go now, but I guess I'll continue this later
Night guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment