Reality, I mean. You never really think about it till its right in front of you. Remember my friend who's moving? Well back during the start of the school year, It felt like it would be forever until she was actually gone. But its not. Forever doesn't take that long to end it seems. My friend is moving in 6 weeks about. And she is leaving for 3 weeks on Sunday for a vacation. Thats just 3 weeks left with her. Before she leaves. Thank god it's not forever. I really don't want to get all negative, but like I said, its reality. I guess you could say this is me being deep, or facing the harsh truth, even though I try avoiding it as much as possible. Life is unfair, but you should just look on the bright side, or you'll just get sucked into thinking there is no bright side. Negative people ruin their own lives, because they think there is no use to thinking positive.
Okay I'm done being deep, I realize the truth but that doesn't mean I have to change.
Today was a pretty decent day, actually. I found it a good day, a good ending to a week. :)
Science class I crashed the gym class dodgeball game :) it was so much fun!
Keyboarding I left early, and Math well that was fun too :)
Lunch was group work, again, same as yesterday.
English we went to the library but did presentations first.
American History we actually learned something, even though we just wrote the test yesterday.
Also refering to my intro, yesterday is when it hit me. After English, my friend was a bit....emotional, forgive me for saying it, but well she got this letter, and it finally made us face the truth we have been avoiding, shes moving, and soon.
Well ending off all sad isn't a good way to end but I have nothing left to say, except that I am excited for tomorrow
YAYAYAYAY~~!
Night guys <3
"Life is filled with possiblities, find yours"
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete