If someone comes into your dream at night, does that mean that they were thinking about you, or were you thinking about them? And what if it happens almost every night? Does that mean that they think of you all the time, everyday? Or do you think about them all the time everyday? Cause its really confusing me. This person, I'll call them....Bob. Okay, Bob keeps coming into my dreams, somehow, and at first I thought it was just a random, but its been happening alot, Bob is always in my dreams. It's actually surprising if he isn't, in my dreams I mean. And by the way, these in these dreams, Bob is really cute (: Like he acts so sweet to me, COMPLETELY different then how he usually acts. IT'S PISSING ME OFF. Does it mean that Bob thinks about me, alot? Or am I just over thinking it? Tell me please, I could use some advice...
Other then that, I am going to my first party of the break tonight! WHOOT. IT BEGINS. Let me tell you something, once it starts, it really doesn't stop. I'll probably be busy every night. Sometimes we are even double booked. Like tonight we were invited to 2 parties, took a while to figure out which one to go too....
Well I will try to blog as much as possible,
Love you all
Night <3
"I can't control my dreams, yet somehow, your always in them"
Actually, a dream is the way your brain reviews everything that you thought about during that day. For example, if you were worrying that you were going to get killed by and ax murderer all day, then there is a highly probable chance that there will be an ax murderer in your dream. Does that clear that up?
ReplyDeleteokay....actually that helps alot, thanks :)
ReplyDelete