Thursday, 8 December 2011

Nothing Can Ruin Me Now.

Seriously, NOTHING~!
I had such a good day! It was seriously great :)
Well Science and Keyboarding were easy and fast, to be honest I couldn't care less about them....
Math we played this game thing, I got to be one of the lucky 7 who got to participate, even though I didn't roll a 6 at all.....SUCKS TO BE YOU MIRANDA.
Also that class I started this contest thingy with this guy who I have played a contest thingy with before. Last time it was naming the States of America, this time it was naming fruit. I honestly can never remember how it starts....just how it finishes :)
I kept stealing his fruit, but well that just means it sucks to be him.
Of course I have won both times :) which means he had to bow twice to me ;D sucker
this game lasted about pretty much from math to the end of the day....
In English I had a test, I hope I did good on it~~ :S
American History was kinda weird....this guy farted 3 times. Thank GOD they don't smell. And he also did this thing, I'm really not sure what it was, but it was definitely something I REALLY don't want to see again....
okay that was my day :)


and guys if you read my blogs, I really do like reading and replying to the comments :) FEEL FREE TO!


Night <3

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome. <33 and by the way. I do love reading your blog. keep posting lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Curtis. You will always be incredibly insane... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh Curtis.....
    and thanks Taylor <333

    ReplyDelete